REVIEW BEFORE MEETING
- Take the NFHS test prior to March 19, 2017
- Watch the 2017 NFHS Boy’s Lacrosse Rules Interpretation Video – we will not be watching it as a group.
- Bring any used gear to share with newbies.
- Download VPA Lacrosse Guidelines (PDF)
- Review 2017 Bylaws proposals (PDF)
- Review 2017 Bylaws drafted amendments (PDF)
- Review March Meeting Memo (PDF)
Agenda and time management for VLOA annual meeting
on Sunday, March 19, 2017 at the SHAPE Facility,
campus of Vermont Tech in Randolph, VT beginning at 9:00 a.m.
|Doors open at 8:30 Sunday, March 19; coffee & sign in/register||SHAPE Gym|
Welcome all members. Introduce officers, Training Coordinator (Eric Evans), Bob Johnson (VPA), new members, assignor (Jim Farrell).
Officers reports (Powell, Trono)
|Break out: UP TO 90 minutes each|
|New members with Clay Westbrook||Room 111 (Green)|
|All other members remain in gym with Eric Evans, Training Coordinator||SHAPE Gym|
|1. New Rules (Eric) – 15 Minutes|
|2. Crease Play/Rules (Eric) – 30 Minutes|
|3. Pushing (Eric) – 15 Minutes|
|4. Faceoffs (Eric) – 15 Minutes|
|11:00 a.m. Reconvene in SHAPE gym for business meeting||SHAPE Gym|
|Discuss business of VLOA:
Proposed by-law amendments
Walk through and open floor to comments
Secretary’s report on financials/budget
Nomination committee to share VP nominations
Adjourn by noon (12 p.m.)